Sunday, December 23, 2012

O Christmas tree!

O Christmas tree,o Christmas treeee...!!! Yeeeeeah,it’s almost Christmas!

One thing that I’m loving about this holiday season is how people are getting really creative with their Christmas decor. The traditional red and green, though we still see, have been somewhat replaced with a variety of color schemes. Here I am sharing with you (like I did here last year) some that I gather on my daily net walk. Enjoy! 


source

 This tree, made out of purely branches, is the perfect modern alternative to the classic Christmas tree. The neutral scheme is very soothing. It feels simplistic and organic. I also love how the owner decorated the tree with mostly whites, creams and silver. Lovely!

source

That is the most eco Xmas tree I found. To make it you have to position the triangle modules on top of one another starting with one of the medium sized ones on the bottom. Follow with the largest, the medium and the smallest on top.Easy!


source


If you don't have enough space,a smart idea is to ''fit'' your Christmas tree in your selves! 

MR Spool Christmas Tree
source




 And if your Christmas decorations this year are going to be limited you can always do a small cute x-mas tree. Ronda Palazzari is sharing also the tutorial here. 

source
 This is one of my favorite Christmas trees! Pretty simple but super eco friendly! Next year I will definitely do something like that and decorate it with handmade ornaments. To make life even easier  Jutta Dobler is sharing the full how to here


source


That is another cool simple idea though really ''progressive'' one :)


source


 Decorating for Christmas doesn't have to be expensive. Just raid your books shelves and created a little tree to decorate a corner of the dining room. Created in a couple of minutes, it will dismantle just as quickly after Christmas and didn't cost a cent! ;)


The ideas are endless! Just use your imagination and whatever you choose to do don't forget to fill it with Christmas gifts! Everybody loves them no matter the kind of tree! :)


Happy Christmas everybody!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What lovely simple ideas - there's so much to be said for creativity and simplicity at Christmas. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year F x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful round-up and for including my tree.
Would you mind changing my name, I am called Jutta Dobler :-).
hugs and happy Christmas!

elenoula said...

Sorry about that Jutta, I am laughing at myself... too much Christmas cookies!! :)
Merry Christmas!