Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paris Je t'aime. My last visit to Paris

Though my last visit to Paris was just one year ago, this time everything seem to be reallydifferent. The idea of visiting Paris came from the magazine ''Marie Claire idees'' -my topfavorite- which was organising a big big salon of crafts http://www.creations-savoir-faire.com/. Paris was amazing. Went there with my boyfriend Dr.K. We visited almost everything. We spenthours and hours wondering around Paris. And although I can hardly pick my fav part of the tripwill definitely mention the day of going to the Flea Market. After having read and print a copyof the flea market map given by Jordan ,I http://ohhappyday.com/2011/03/how-to-get-to-the-paris-flea-market/ we spent a whole day wondering around this magical place. We felt likewe were part of a movie,or even more part of a different era. Worth mentioning that I couldntresist buying a vintage dress. Seems like carrying a little bit of this magic atmosphere.So lookingforward to visit again Paris.




0 comments: