Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas bazaar



After having enough with all this worldwide economic crisis I reallly want to escape reality and make a memorable christmas atmosphere around me.So, I start more than a month before christmas to decorate my house and create ornaments for my future christmas tree trying to be as more recyclable as I could :) . I soon end up with a bunch of ornaments,christmas balls,wooden snowflakes,decorative trees etc etc. For sure not everything could fit into my cute but small house.The idea of a christmas party/bazaar came up without a lot of thinking. With Dr.K and my best friend Angela we transform my studio into a christmas heaven. Thanks to Angela we had enough cookies and hot coffee for all our friends who honoured me with their presence. Lots of fun,christmas songs (starbucks christmas cd gift of Venetia -friend and student- helped a lot ),and good friends made my bazaar exactly what I had dreamed of! Και του χρονου!!

0 comments: