Sunday, December 25, 2011

Family Christmas

Since Mykonos it's not far from my hometown, christmas eve is dedicated to my family!

the pros:
  • go shopping!
Winter Mykonos unfortunately doesn't have many shops open so my shopping passion was a bit repressed the last months (although internet shopping was the guest of honour the last days..) Athens is the shopping paradise! Even though my financial isn't at its highest this time of year , with a small research I found small treasures that made me live happy ever after :)
  • meet friends!
What I miss the most living in Mykonos is my friends!! So,everytime I travel to Athens the first thing I do is going out for coffee,food,clubbing,shopping,hugging(!) with my beloved friends!And as I believe: Friends are like bras: Close to your heart and there for support!! :)
  • (or cons?) eat a lot!
I don't understand why our mommies always cook like if they were cooking for a whole army.However,what I definately enjoy during christmas is THE food! Especially when it goes with homemade candies and pastry :)

the cons:
  • homesick
Ok, I know, it's only for a few days but I definately miss Babi the rabbit and Dr.K I hope they are waiting for me with spare hugs :)

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

0 comments: