Thursday, October 30, 2014

Doodles

I recently came across a post at Alisa Burke blog that was all about doodles. I don't know if that happens to you as well but when I find something interesting I then use to search it on pinterest and on instagram in order to get more ideas and get inspired.

A whole doodle word opened in front of my eyes! You have to try those anti stress drawings!

But what is exactly a doodle? As per the wikipedia explanation:

"A doodle is an unfocused or unconscious drawing made while a person's attention is otherwise occupied. Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meaning or may just be abstract shapes."

And if you still have doubts try to remember the drawings that you used to do when still a student and you were most probably daydreaming during class or the drawings that you did while on those long telephone conversations.

You see? You ve been doodling around even without noticing!

So I doodled for a while on my sketchbook but I usually try to find a way to incorporate art in my daily routine. So what could be more practical than creating a case for my tablet! Like it?





0 comments: